Henna tattoo free designes

Having a henna tattoo is great, but sometimes you can't just trust the henna tattoo artist to draw whatever she likes; believe me, the result can be something you hate and you will stuck with it for quite a time... Especially, when there is some occasion you can't risk having "a blind date with a tattoo"_it can turn out really ugly_. Therefor, it is better to be prepared and have a design that you like and just show it to the henna tattoo artist to do just like it . I have been collecting designs of henna tattoos for a time, and I decided to share them with you. Hope you like them ^_^
I would like to know what kind of designs do you like to include them in my posts... Share your openion in the comment box below :).








No comments:

Post a Comment

google search engine