A "Blind Date With a Henna Tattoo (o_x)" Don't let it happen to you

Having a henna tattoo is an important event by itself. It gets more important when it is associated with a party, a wedding or any other event. But, sometimes a girl can't choose the henna tattoo artist to make her a henna tattoo and here starts the problem.


It was my brother's wedding, it has been a while since I had a henna tattoo or even went to a wedding because I had a 4 year boy who was attached to me and I had a 10 month baby who I was breast feeding; In short, I had been isolated for long and my brother's wedding was my chance to get back in touch with grown ups : )... I could not go with my sisters to "The Salon" in which they will have their henna tattoos done. Therefore, I decided to call a henna tattoo artist to come and make me a henna tattoo at home.

I chose to have a black henna tattoo because it dries faster and dyes faster than the red henna tattoo. The henna tattoo artist did not have any photo of her work so I could choose from, so I settled to trust the artist and let her do her best.

She started drawing a design which basically was like 1-2 inch separated bracelets filled with details and flowers ... the concept was fine but her lines were not that good... I could not look at my arms while she was making the tattoo ... it took me a while to like it because at the beginning my arms looked like they were run over by a bicycle hahaha ... any way, the tattoo was not bad, but even if it was horrible I would have to live with it for at least 10 days...

Don't have a blind date with a henna tattoo. You will stuck in that date for 10 days, don't let it happen to you :) ^_^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google search engine